Join Our Team
The following is an open Student Assistant position available for Spring 2022. Read below for the key details for each position or click for the full position description.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Creating and developing media content, such as website content, social media, class and advising materials, and in some cases assist with video work
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student for Spring 2023
- Experience Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro And After Effects will be highly valued
Schedule & Pay
- Bi-Weekly Schedule
- About 10-14 hours per week at $17.00/hour during academic semesters
- Hybrid work is possible but we require at least 8 hours between 8am-5pm, Monday- Friday in the UHP Suite in Swift 700.
Required Application Materials
- Updated resume highlighting relevant experience
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant materials and software expertise
After submitting your application
Completed applications received by November 9 at 8am will be given first consideration for an interview. Interviews will be conducted in-person or using Teams, based on candidate preference and staff availability. Most interviews will be scheduled the week of November 14. All questions about this process should be directed to Jason Autry at firstname.lastname@example.org.