UC Inflammatory Bowel Disease Conference 2022
Saturday, Oct. 1, 2022
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Breakfast and Registration 7:00 - 7:45 a.m.)
University of Cincinnati, Nippert West Pavilion
The $99 registration fee includes a continental breakfast and access to all lectures.
Join us for the Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Course, Saturday Oct. 1, 2022 at the University of Cincinnati, Nippert West Pavilion (2700 Bearcat Way).
The IBD Conference is a half-day, comprehensive (CME) activity for general gastroenterologists, hepatologists, colorectal surgeons, advance practitioners, nurses, gastroenterology fellows, and internal medicine and surgery residents.
The University of Cincinnati Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Course teaches healthcare practitioners how to provide personalized treatment for the right patient at the right time. It will provide an in-depth overview of how to treat and monitor patients with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Lectures will be given by expert inflammatory bowel disease gastroenterologists and colorectal surgeons.
- Identify the rationale for positioning of biologic therapies and small molecules for Crohn's Disease.
- Identify the rationale for positioning of biologic therapies and small molecules for ulcerative colitis.
- Implement a transition plan for an adolescent with IBD from pediatrics to adult care.
- Implement disease monitoring strategies using patient reported outcomes, biomarkers, endoscopy, and histology.
- Describe the treatment options available for perianal fistulizing Crohn’s Disease.
- Implement endoscopic techniques when performing a pouchoscopy and describe how to perform an adequate pouchoscopy report.
Contact Conference & Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-558-1810