- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) provides a wealth of information about OT careers, finding schools, the job outlook and includes stories from current students on why they chose occupational therapy.
- Ohio Occupational Therapy Association (OOTA) is a voluntary professional organization of occupational therapy practitioners who are dedicated to supporting the profession through advocacy and communication.
- AOTA Student Resources provides contact information for social media accounts such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc, and includes volunteer opportunities among other things.
- Resources for beginning your OT Career includes FAQs on Education and Career Planning, Financial Aid Resources and many others.
- ExploreHealthCareers.org – Occupational Therapy Information is a great resource for students. Learn about health-related careers, education and training, health education events, issues in health care and MUCH more from this intuitive website.
- University of Cincinnati’s Master of Occupational Therapy Program (beginning in 2018) Check out this resource for more information about the upcoming MOT program offered at UC beginning in 2018.
Applying to Occupational Therapy School