COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
What resources are available to pre-pharmacy students?
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Society - Undergraduate student organization
- Pre-Pharmacy Advisors
- PPAC Pre-Pharmacy advisors: Doe Gavin and Veronica Joiner
- We serve as a resource for academic and non-academic success to help shape students into competitive applicants for pharmacy school. Meet with us throughout your undergraduate career to make sure you are staying on track!
- Clifton: McMicken College of Arts & Sciences
- Contact A&S Advising to schedule freshman mandatory advising and appointments about courses within the major
- UC Blue Ash: Visit UCBA website to find Pre-Pharmacy advisors
- UC Clermont: Visit UC Clermont website to find Pre-Pharmacy advisors
PharmCAS - Pharmacy College Application Service
AACP - The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Website provides you with a wealth of valuable information.
PCAT - Pharmacy College Admissions Test
American Pharmacists Association - Educate yourself about current events and trends within the pharmacy profession
ASHP - American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
PSAR - Pharmacy School Admissions Requirements for all pharmacy programs