What does it mean to be a pre-health student?
- You have the desire to work in a health-related field, such as:
Medicine | Dentistry | Optometry | Veterinary | Physician Assistant | Pharmacy | Podiatry
- You plan to apply to a competitive professional school (medical school, dental school, etc.) after completing undergraduate coursework and are investigating admissions expectations of these schools
- You are majoring in a field which interests you and taking natural science courses and other prerequisites required by the professional schools to which you hope to apply
- You are working with the Pre-Professional Advising Center by attending workshops and advising sessions
- You are exploring the field through employment, shadowing and volunteering, and by investigating alternative career options