Please refer to the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) website for the most up-to-date information about the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT).
- "About the LSAT" - from the LSAC
You are encouraged to speak to a pre-professional advisor about your LSAT study options. The following resources offer classes and/or home preparation. The PPAC does not endorse a particular product.
- The Official LSAT Handbook published by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- UC Communiversity LSAT preparation course (offered each semster)
- THE BRIEF - Free, daily LSAT prep sent to your email!
- 7Sage LSAT prep
- Cambridge LSAT
- Learning Express Library
- from on-campus, register using a Username and Password of your choice
- from off-campus, follow these directions first
- Manhattan LSAT
- My Test Answers
- Next Step Test Prep
- Nova's Test Prep
- Parliament Tutors
- Princeton Review
- Test Prep Review
UC Communiversity - LSAT test preparation course ($299)
UC Testing Services - LSAT test location