Late Registration Request
- You may only submit a late request if you are registered or are in the process of registering with the office of Accessibility Resources. Not following this process invalidates the request.
- Before submitting this request, make sure you have tried to register through the Accommodated Registration System if it is 3 days or more before your exam.
- Late Registration Requests cannot be accepted during Final Exam weeks or within 24 hours of the requested appointment date/time. You must schedule for final exams at least seven days in advance.
- Submitting this request does not guarantee that Testing Services or instructor(s) will be able to approve your request.
- You will receive a response to this request within 24 business hours from a Testing Services staff member, unless you have submitted the request within 24 hours of your exam.
Late Registration Instructions
To make a Late Registration request:
- Follow the link: https://www2.registerblast.com/uc/Exam/List
- Choose a group: Select "Accommodated Testing - Late Request"
- Choose an exam: Select "Accommodated Testing - Late Request"
- Select a Date and Time
- Complete your information
If you have questions, or trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org