Education Benefits

Certification of Educational Benefits

The Veterans Programs & Services Office works to certify our student veterans and their dependents in an accurate and timely manner. If you are a new student or new to UC, and are trying to use your educational benefits, you want to complete all of the required paperwork for certification. If you are a returning student, make sure that you have completed all required paperwork for the upcoming term.  If you have any questions regarding paperwork or the certification process, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (513)556-6811.