Women in Leadership & Learning (WILL)
Women in Leadership & Learning is a one-year experiential co-curricular learning program for undergraduate women and gender non-conforming students at the University of Cincinnati. The mission of WILL is to build a community of leaders committed to intersectional feminism, gender equity, and social justice. WILL students develop leadership and creative problem-solving skills, build partnerships at UC and throughout the Cincinnati community, and develop facilitation skills for critical dialogues.
- Must be at least a rising second year student.
- Must complete two consecutive semesters of the program.
- Must complete a group or individual Community Action Project.
- Must participate in one-on-one sessions with the WILL facilitator each semester.
- Must complete an online portfolio that showcases stories and experiences with leadership, feminism, and social justice.
- Must attend one feminist/gender equity related campus or community event per semester.
- It is also highly encouraged students take the Intro to Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies course (WGS 2002) to attain a foundation understanding of intersectional feminism.
Start Smart Salary Negotiation Training
Learn how to research your target salary, highlight your accomplishments and find the right words — and the confidence — to negotiate for better benefits and pay. You can sign up for a free in-person workshop or online course, which takes less than two hours to complete and can be done at your own pace.
Negotiating increases your potential to earn more — and can make the difference for paying off loans, supporting your family, buying what you want and need, and saving for the future.