Leadership Trainings & Programs
Women in Leadership & Learning (WILL)
Women in Leadership & Learning is a one-year experiential co-curricular learning program for undergraduate women and gender non-conforming students at the University of Cincinnati. The mission of WILL is to build a community of leaders committed to intersectional feminism, gender equity, and social justice. WILL students develop leadership and creative problem-solving skills, build partnerships at UC and throughout the Cincinnati community, and develop facilitation skills for critical dialogues.
- Must be at least a rising second year student.
- Must complete two consecutive semesters of the program.
- Must complete a group or individual Community Action Project.
- Must participate in one-on-one sessions with the WILL facilitator each semester.
- Must complete an online portfolio that showcases stories and experiences with leadership, feminism, and social justice.
- Must attend one feminist/gender equity related campus or community event per semester.
- It is also highly encouraged students take the Intro to Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies course (WGS 2002) to attain a foundation understanding of intersectional feminism.
- Note: WGS 2002 is offered during the Fall 2020 semester MWF 9:05-10 AM (Class Number 14681) and online (Class Number 14682). This information is subject to change each semester and will continue to be updated.
Smart Start Salary Negotiation Training
Learn how to research your target salary, highlight your accomplishments and find the right words — and the confidence — to negotiate for better benefits and pay. You can sign up for a free in-person workshop or online course, which takes less than two hours to complete and can be done at your own pace.
Negotiating increases your potential to earn more — and can make the difference for paying off loans, supporting your family, buying what you want and need, and saving for the future.
View Recorded Session from March, 3rd 2021. Click HERE for Zoom recording!