Student Code of Conduct Review Process
Student Conduct & Community Standards is engaging in a review of our Student Code of Conduct pursuant to University Rule 3361:40-5-03. We are actively seeking propals for modifications, additions or removals to sections of the Student Code of Conduct as a part of this process. To submit a proposal for consideration by the review committee, please fill out the 'Proposal for Update to the Student Code of Conduct' form below. We are also offering the opportunity to provide comments on proposals that other community members have submitted. Proposals will be updated on this page regularly. Please use the 'Community Comment on Submitted Proposals' form for this purpose.
Student Code of Conduct Review Committee
The first meeting of the review committee will take place on Thursday April 11th at 3:00PM in 745 Steger Student Life Center. All review committee meetings are open.
The Student Code of Conduct Review Committee consists of the following representatives:
- Andi Dorning, Arts & Sciences, Undergraduate Student
- Aashka Raval, Arts & Sciences, Undergraduate Student
- Jelena Vicic, Arts & Sciences, Graduate Student
- Mohan Pillai, Arts & Sciences, Graduate Student
- Amberly Maryo, DAAP, Staff
- Ric Stackpole, UC Clermont, Staff
- Debbie Page, UC Blue Ash, Faculty
- Becky Lee, Nursing, Faculty
- Kim Fulbright, University Ombuds
- Aniesha Mitchell, Student Conduct and Community Standards
Student Code of Conduct Feedback
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for a modification, addition, or removal to a portion of the Student Code of Conduct. Please note that only proposals that specifically address recommendations for an actionable modification, addition, or removal will be considered by the review committee and published on the website.
Please feel free to review proposals submitted by the community to date, and provide your own feedback on it via the form below. New proposals and feedback on these will be uploaded on the Friday after submitted.