Student Leadership Conference
An annual event since 1985, this one-day leadership conference focuses on building individual student leader skills and connections. This year will include energetic opening and closing sessions, lunch, a keynote, and nearly three dozen educational programs about student organization operation, diversity, campus scheduling, and professional development and more.
33rd Annual Student Leadership Conference
Registration will be open for the first 300 students starting August 27, 2018 through October 12, 2018 (whichever comes first). It is important that you do not delay to reserve your space. Registration Link.
Student Leaders please join us for the 33rd Annual Student Leadership Conference on Saturday, October 27 from 8:30am-3pm at Tangeman University Center on UC's Clifton Campus. Cost is free to UC students.
The conference focuses on individual and group development to provide tools to students as they lead others and as we all look to improve personally and professionally.
The conference will include 18 dynamic breakout sessions and keynote speakers during lunch and the opening and closing of the event. The focus on the sessions will include personal development, organizational improvement and planning, cultivating engaging relationships and experiences, and building community and advocacy.
Conference Attendee Information Details
Here are some additional details about the conference:
- Check-in 8:15am-9:00am on the 4th level of TUC. Volunteers will be in TUC to assist with registration. If you choose to drive, and park on campus, just FYI as usual, you are responsible for your own parking.
- Dress is business casual.
- Please feel free to bring something to take notes withâyou will receive a lot of useful information.
- If you can no longer attend, pleast let us know ASAP. We have students who are interested on our waiting list, please be courteous.
- If it is mandatory for you to attend the conference, please check with your area for requirements.
- We requested information concerning accommodations and food allergies on the registration. If you have any concerns or do not remember letting us know about this information, please contact Kristin Ramey Ford