SAVE THE DATE!
August 15, 2023 - September 8, 2023
As you embark on this new experience as a Bearcat, we hope your first few weeks on campus set the stage for your college career. We hope you are just as excited to be at UC as we are to have you here!
Bearcats Welcome features tons of events, from social to educational, and from optional to required. Don’t miss out on all the fun. Events will be shared on the GetInvolvedUC page and the Corq app. Don’t have a smartphone? No worries! We’ll also have an online schedule for you to view. All events are open to the entire campus community unless noted in the description. Follow us @uc_studentaffairs, @uofcincy, and @uc_involvement for more information!
Get to Know GetInvolvedUC
- Log into GetInvolvedUC! GetInvolvedUC is like having an involvement fair every day! GetInvolvedUC is an online community for UC students to discover opportunities to get involved on campus, join and manage student organizations, and see all campus events in one place!
- Edit your profile. Personalize your profile! Change your preferred name and pronouns, update your privacy and notification settings, and you can even declare your interests!
- Download CORQ. CORQ is a mobile app that allows you to discover amazng events and groups aound campus from your favorite mobile device. You can filter events by free food and free stuff! Download CORQ in the App Store or Google Play,
- Find your Event Pass. It's your ticket to campus events! Many campus events require checking in with your personal event pass. Open CORQ, sign in, and go to your profile. Select “Event Pass’ from the menu. Form here, you can save it t o your phone’s wallet to check in to events quickly.
- Get Involved! Explore GetInvolvedUC. It's like an Org Fair Every Day! You can now use GetInvolvedUC and CORQ to learn about all of the student organizations and events on campus. You can also request to join organizations through GetInvolvedUC! There is no better way to feel connected to campus than getting involved!