Bearcats, preparing for the MCAT this year?
- MCAT guide
- UC course-mapping tool for MCAT preparation
- Reduced test prep rates for UC students and alumni (Kaplan and Princeton Review)
- Free MCAT Organic Chemistry Course - ProtonGuru
Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Resources
- AAMC MCAT Products
- The AAMC MCAT Official Prep products and updated free resources are now available!
- The MCAT Official Prep Practice Exams - the AAMC offers four low-cost practice exams along with a FREE Sample Test. The Sample Test can be accessed at the MCAT Official Prep Hub and is a great way to identify strengths and weaknesses before beginning to prep for the MCAT.
- AAMC Fee Assistance Program: Read about the eligibility requirements and apply early.
- Updated FREE Road Map to MCAT Content in Sociology and Psychology Textbooks: an expanded list of resources and detailed information on where to find the concepts learners will need for the Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior section of the MCAT exam. The Road Map also includes open source textbooks.
- MCAT Exam with Official Low-Cost Products: AAMC Full length Practice tests(4) $35 each, questions and bundles and more, NEW MCAT Official Prep CARS Diagnostic Tool - $25
It takes three key components: Knowledge, Strategy and Endurance to successfully complete the MCAT. Be sure to balance these three areas in your 4-6 month preparation.
Pearson VUE - What to expect on test day