1MPACT House is in Tower Hall in beautiful Stratford Heights, which is located across Clifton Avenue and offers on-site parking and tons of community space for studying and social activities. A quick walk across Clifton Avenue allows easy access to classroom buildings and residential dining centers. The complex is supported by UC Public Safety and the UC Bearcat Transportation Shuttle provides daily service. On-site parking is managed by UC Parking Services.
Each suite is fully furnished with a shared en suite bathroom, internet access and cable ready. Rooms are air conditioned and have central heat. Each bedroom has a mini-fridge, and a microwave is provided on each floor. Additionally, 1MPACT House residents share a beautiful, full kitchen.
Space is limited in 1MPACT House. To reserve your space, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1MPACT House is a living-learning center built on the success of ten years of University of Cincinnati's Gen-1 Program.
Living in the 1MPACT House supports your transition to college and introduces you to programs and resources that enhance your success in three areas:
- Mentoring and tutoring
- Study sessions focused on common first-year courses
- In house faculty engagement and academic advising
- Early Arrival Program to help you make a strong, smart start
- Workshops on topics like financial aid, studying abroad and working on campus
- Cooking classes in 1MPACT House's full kitchen
- Cultural Events
- Outreach, service and engagement projects on UC's campus and in the community
- Housemates that will become some of your first (and best!) college friends