The Staff Senate provides a number of great ways to get involved with the university community and to have an impact on your workplace. Getting involved with Staff Senate enriches the staff experience and introduces many opportunities to learn about how the University works and to network with administrators and staff members outside of your unit.
Log in to the Staff Senate Bearcats Landing site to get involved, including more information about the following ways UC staff can participate in Staff Senate activities:
- Become a member of Staff Senate or nominate another staff member.
- Attend a Staff Senate meeting online.
- Join the UC-STAFFSENATE listserv.
- Submit an idea or suggestion to Staff Senate.
- Vote in the Staff Senate elections.