COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- LSAT Guide - This handout from the PPAC provides information about LSAT format and other important details.
- UC Testing Services - LSAT test location
Law School Admission Council (LSAC.org)
Refer to the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) website for the most up-to-date information about the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT).
- The Digital LSAT - Learn more about this important transition to a digital interface begininng July 2019
- Test dates and deadlines - LSAC.org
- List of Official LSAT Content Licensees, Including Fee Waivers - LSAC.org
- LSAT Prep Books & eBooks - LSAC.org
- LSAT FAQs - LSAC.org
You are encouraged to speak to a pre-professional advisor about your LSAT study options. The following resources offer classes and/or home preparation. The PPAC does not endorse a particular product.
- UC Communiversity LSAT preparation course (offered each semster)
- THE BRIEF - Free, daily LSAT prep sent to your email!
- 7Sage LSAT prep
- Blue Print LSAT prep
- Chegg LSAT Test Prep
- Cambridge LSAT
- Khan Academy - New! Free LSAT prep!
- Manhattan LSAT
- Nova Press LSAT Prep
- Pluck Online LSAT Tutoring
- Princeton Review