Student Activities Board
The Student Activities Board works cooperatively with the Office of Student Activities & Leadership Development and Student Government. The purpose of the board is to assist with the registration, promotion, and regulation of all student organizations.
Re-Registration: RESET for the 2019-2020 academic year is March 25, 2019 - September 9, 2019.
SAB holds regular office hours during the fall and spring semester most weekdays from 9-4 in the Student Government Office (655 Steger Student Life Center).
All registered student organizations are required to complete the RESET or re-registration process each year.
R.E.S.E.T. stands for Registration Enrichment Support and Educational Training.
R.E.S.E.T. for the 2019-2020 academic year is March 25, 2019 - September 9, 2019.
The RESET program is intended to ensure that student organization leaders are properly equipped to lead their organizations successfully and utilize all of the available resources provided by SALD and SAB.
Instructions for Re-Registration (open now through 9/9):
- In order to re-register, you must be listed as the President or Treasurer of your organization on CampusLINK
- Log into CampusLink and go to your organization’s page
- Click “Manage Organization”
- You should see a blue button that says “re-register this organization” click on it
- Complete all the steps that it prompts you to complete
- If you need assistance, or want a visual walk through please view this How To Tutorial
The goals of RESET are to:
- Help student organizations fulfill their mission statement and achieve their goals.
- Develop leadership knowledge and skills.
- Ensure that organizations are aware of university policies, procedures and resources.
- Promote responsibility, respect, and positive experiences through student organizations.
Email SAB@mail.uc.edu if you have any questions or concerns!
- Fall and Spring Involvement Fairs
- Presidential Leadership Luncheon: The Presidential Leadership Luncheon is an annual program that celebrates the Presidents and Advisors of Student organizations. The event features keynote speakers who provide expertise and guidance as it relates to leadership, programming, and other organizational topics.
- Celebration of Student Involvement
SAB regulates in accordance with various university policies and works with newly formed groups or leaders so they may achieve an organized, positive, and enriching experience.