- University of Cincinnati Annual E-Accessibility Training Course
- Blackboard Universal Design and Accessibility for Online Learning
- A stand-alone course for instructors and content developers that explores what accessibility and universal design mean and how they can be applied to online learning; created by Blackboard.
- ADA National Events Calendar
- Free Webcasts, Podcasts, and In-Person Training provided by the ADA National Network: Information, Guidance, and Training on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Create more inclusive workplaces with Microsoft 365 accessibility
- Discover how Microsoft 365, with accessibility built-in, empowers people with disabilities to communicate, consume, and create content in their preferred ways and helps everyone collaborate inclusively.
Customized Training and Consultations
Schedule a one-on-one session for you or your department. Email Heidi Pettyjohn at Heidi.Pettyjohn@uc.edu.