Annual EIT Training
All agents of the university, including faculty and staff, who create or contribute to the creation or procurement of websites, software, applications, electronic course content, or the content provided in any of these, must complete the annual EIT Accessibility training course by October 1, 2020.
- University of Cincinnati Annual E-Accessibility Training Course
- Blackboard Universal Design and Accessibility for Online Learning
- A stand-alone course for instructors and content developers that explores what accessibility and universal design mean and how they can be applied to online learning; created by Blackboard.
- ADA National Events Calendar
- Free Webcasts, Podcasts, and In-Person Training provided by the ADA National Network: Information, Guidance, and Training on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Create more inclusive workplaces with Microsoft 365 accessibility
- Discover how Microsoft 365, with accessibility built-in, empowers people with disabilities to communicate, consume, and create content in their preferred ways and helps everyone collaborate inclusively.
Customized Training and Consultations
Schedule a one-on-one session for you or your department. Email Heidi Pettyjohn at Heidi.Pettyjohn@uc.edu.