Video and Audio Checklist
Quick Checklist for Video and Audio
- Does the document file name not contain spaces and/or special characters?
- Is the document file name concise, generally limited to 20-30 characters, and does it make the contents of the file clear?
- Does the document utilize recommended fonts (i.e., Times New Roman, Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, or Calibri)?
- Is content clear and concise?
- Does the media refrain from using flashing/flickering text and/or animated objects?
- Is the color contrast ratio between foreground text and background color sufficient?