Join a Committee
Healthy UC is comprised of a Steering Committee and four working groups. Each working group has specific objectives. Meetings are generally held on a monthly basis although collaboration can occur online.
The working groups drive us forward in building a culture of well-being at UC.
Committee membership is open to UC faculty, staff and students and all skills sets and interests are needed to make Healthy UC a success.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work Team Objectives
- Inventory wellness-oriented policies and procedures.
- Inventory barriers and competing interests and factors that prevent engagement.
- Evaluate health and wellness initiatives to ensure equity and accessibility.
- Inventory existing data sources available on campus and identify gaps and needs.
- Identify themes and formulate recommendations based on the data.
- Work with other committees and community members as needed to develop measurement tools.
- Ensure a continuing presence across all campuses.
- Capture information and needs for programming and determine how to share with the UC community.
- Serve as a consultant with campus partners to create high-impact Healthy UC programming.
- Organize and promote Healthy UC programming.
- Identify education, program and service resources for the UC community.