All year long, you can find a plethora of volunteer opportunities on volunteer.uc.edu. Your service hours are approved through the website and automatically sent to the Scholarship Center.
The Center for Community Engagement provides additional resources to student volunteers. Here you can find more information about:
- attending a community service fair to meet community partners and learn about volunteer opportunities.
- joining a student group that specializes in unique and ongoing service opportunities.
- getting answers to your most pressing questions about community service hour requirements.
- applying for the Annie Fitzgerald Award for leadership and service.
- navigating the city with public transportation.
- participating in a year of service after graduation with highly regarded organizations like AmeriCorps.