Center for Student Involvement has multiple ways that you can get funding for your student organization. Funding sources are dependent on a number of requirements and guidelines. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are here to help your organization accomplish its goals!

University Funding Board (UFB) allocates a portion of the general fee money to the undergraduate organizations that promote interaction and awareness through on and off-campus events. For more information on UFB funding and to review the requirements go to the UFB web page or the UFB GetInvolvedUC page.

Our competitive organizations include Club Sports, Esports, and Academic Intercollegiate Competition (AIC) groups. These groups request funds to receive a yearly allocation at the beginning of the academic year. For more information on competitive organizations, visit the Competitive Organizations web page

Fundraising events can be a great opportunity to increase the visibility of your organization and encourage financial contributions. Information on the University of Cincinnati’s fundraising policies and fundraising opportunities can be found in the Student Organization Fundraising Guide

On-Campus Spending

All eligible Registered Student Organizations can request University Funding Board (UFB) funding through their GetInvolvedUC accounts. Organizations can view their operating fund and approved budget allocations within the Finance tab on their GetInvolvedUC page. You can find more information about organization eligibility and the UFB process on the UFB Website

Off-Campus Bank Account

All student organizations that have completed RESET are eligible to open an off-campus bank account. This is especially important for organizations that are fundraising or charging dues so that they can manage and track their money properly. 

Though it is not required, University of Cincinnati has a relationship with PNC Bank and suggests that all student organizations use the PNC Bank branch located in Tangemen University Center (TUC). For more information on opening an off-campus bank account review the Treasurer's Handbook as well as the Tax FAQ document regarding EIN and tax information.

You can find more information and resources for student organizations on the following GetInvolvedUC pages: Center for Student Involvement, Club SportsStudent Activities Board, University Funding Board.