Welcome to the Learning Commons
The Learning Commons provides centralized academic support for University of Cincinnati students. We bring together faculty, best-practices in teaching and learning, and hundreds of outstanding peer educators to create flexible academic success programming.
Each year more than 6,000 students take advantage of Learning Commons programs to build confidence, integrate on campus, and master challenging course content. These programs include
- One-on-one and group-based tutoring in more than 200 courses
- A nationally-recognized Learning Communities program that brings together first-year students and campus mentors to promote social integration and academic success
- Academic Coaching for students seeking improved organization, motivation, and learning strategies
- Student learning assistants for faculty using active and collaborative teaching methods
- Collaborative learning opportunities such as our Success Skills Workshops or Supplemental Instruction program
We offer credit-bearing, drop-in, and appointment-based options. Students can schedule an appointment via our scheduling website while drop-in schedules or enrollment instructions are viewable under each program menu on the left.
If you are a faculty or staff member seeking to collaborate to promote student success for your students, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Do you have any questions for us?
Fall Semester Hours
Closed During Fall Reading Days
October 11th and 12th