Locations & Hours
Mick & Mack's Chef's Tables and Wine & Spirit Tastings Discontinued until Further Notice
With COVID-19 restrictions on dine-in service, and the suspension of retail operations on the West Campus, Chef's Tables and Wine & Spirit tastings are cancelled until further notice. Visit the Mick & Mack's page or UC News for updates.
COVID-19 Food Services Updates
Campus Dining Options
While normal university operations are restricted based on COVID-19, the following Food Services retail locations are open:
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Market on Main
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
On the Green (OTG)
Residential carry-out hours at On The Green (OTG) are for meal plan holders with approved waivers. To promote social distancing, the following measures are in place:
- All dining is carry-out
- Diners may opt for one (1) of the following:
- Salad or deli sandwich; chips or whole fruit; and bottled water
- OR one (1) carry-out box for a hot meal and bottled water.
- Self-serve options are not available.
- Please leave six (6) feet between yourself and other customers or staff.
Summer OTG hours
- Lunch, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner, 5 - 6 p.m.
When hunger strikes, you have a lot of options. From a small snack to a full meal, you can find something satisfying in one of our eateries or convenience stores - they open early, and stay open late.
Hours by Location
- Swipe & Dine - dining centers and grab-and-go locations where you can use your meal plan
- Tangeman University Center (TUC) Food Court and Steger Student Live Center (SSLC)
- Coffee Shops & Cafés
- Medical Campus, UC Blue Ash, UC Clermont and Victory Parkway
- Convenience Stores