Feb. 7 Wine Tasting: Wine, Cheese, and Chocolate
Join in the monthly Mick & Mack’s Wine Tasting on Thursday, Feb. 7, featuring wine, cheese and chocolate. Enjoy four wines with hors d’oeuvre pairings.
Date: 1/25/2013 3:30:00 PM
Executive Chef Jonathan Hunt presents: Wine Tasting: Wine, Cheese, and Chocolate
By: Victoria Rogers
Thursday, Feb. 7, at 5 p.m.
, with the first wine presented at 5:30 p.m.
Mick & Mack’s Contemporary Café
Tangeman University Center, Level 3
Featured Wine Pairings:
- Secco Rosé, Italy
- Olde Shandon Syrah Port, California
- Sean Minor Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- Grasso Nebbiolo, Italy
Menu Highlights Include:
- White Chocolate and Strawberry Bruschetta
- Apple Tartlet with Smoked Gouda
- Roasted Beet Salad with Chèvre
- Beef Mole Chili
- Fontina-Stuffed Chicken over a Winter Stuffing
- Espresso-Rubbed Venison Taco with Pear Salsa
- Chocolate Trio of Cheesecake, Mousse, and Cannoli
There are only a few tables left, so please contact Mick & Mack’s at 513-556-3653, or email@example.com, as soon as possible. Wine Tastings include a flight of four wines and hors d’oeuvres for $20 per person. Other wine selections are also available. Must be 21 or older and present a valid ID to purchase and consume alcohol.
Save the Dates:
- Mick & Mack’s Chef’s Table Thursday, Feb. 21, featuring The French Quarter, featuring a chef-inspired three-course meal with beverage pairings. Chef Kiril Gallovitch will guide participants through the menu, providing recipes and tips for the featured menu items starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Next month’s Wine Tasting on Thursday, March 7, featuring A Touch of Pepper Aroma.