May 2 Wine Tasting at Mick and Mack's: Pit Master and Summer BBQ Wines
Join in the monthly Mick & Mack’s Wine Tasting on Thursday, May 2, featuring Pit Master & Summer BBQ Wines. Enjoy four wines with hors d’oeuvre pairings.
Executive Chef Jonathan Hunt presents: Wine Tasting: Pit Master & Summer BBQ Wines
Thursday, May 2, at 5 p.m., with the first wine presented at 5:30 p.m.
Mick & Mack’s Contemporary Café
Tangeman University Center, Level 3
Featured Wine Pairings:
- Biutiful Cava Rosé, Spain
- Vinum Zinfandel, California
- Leitz Out Riesling, Germany
- Seghesio Barbera, Italy
Menu Highlights Include:
- Smoked Chicken Wings
- Grilled Potato Skins
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Barbequed Pork Ribs with Sweet Rolls
- Bourbon Glazed Beef Brisket with Roasted Potatoes
- Pulled Chicken with Grilled Corn Succotash
- Shortcake with Balsamic Strawberries and Ricotta Cream
Please contact Mick & Mack’s, at 513-556-3653, or email@example.com.
Wine Tastings include a flight of four wines and hors d’oeuvres for $15 per person. Other wine selections are also available. Must be 21 or older and present a valid ID to purchase and consume alcohol.
Save the Dates:
- Mick & Mack’s Chef’s Table dinner on Thursday, May 16, featuring Puerto Rican Nights, a chef-inspired three-course meal with beverage pairings. Chef Jonathan Hunt will guide participants through the menu, providing recipes and tips for the featured menu items, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Wine Tasting on Thursday, June 6, featuring Napa Valley.