These documents and URLs are to be provided to students only with proper counseling. This Web page is intended to be a staff-only resource page.
It is not helpful for students to unnecessarily or incorrectly complete forms if not properly counseled as to their situation. Staff can simply cut and paste the URL after clicking on the desired document below.
In cases of Web page shortcuts, students can be given the direct links noted below when appropriate. These shortcuts, in some cases, will more easily navigate a student to a Web page.
The use of "www." or "http://" is not necessary but is often added in emails or other documents to cause a hyperlink to form.
2021+ Aid Year Forms
- Dependency Appeal
- Situations are always difficult and need to speak to why parent(s) are unavailable to complete the FAFSA.
- Students should speak with One Stop staff member who will then direct a student to complete the online appeal if appropriate at https://uc.verifymyfafsa.com.
- Special Circumstance Appeal
- Families can also speak with One Stop staff member to review information before having family submit an appeal via https://uc.verifymyfafsa.com.
Web Page URLs & Shortcuts
- Financial Aid Portal: uc.studentforms.com
Web Award & Links
- Most recent Web award:
- Award Information:
- Links within information text
- Options to Pay for College
- Next Steps
Checklist Award-related Next Steps
- 2022 Co-op Plans: financialaid.uc.edu/2022coopplans
- 2021 Co-op Plans: financialaid.uc.edu/2021coopplans or financialaid.uc.edu/2021co-opplans
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgment: financialaid.uc.edu/asla
- LEC to be done: financialaid.uc.edu/loans/loanprocess/lec
- Direct MPN to be done: financialaid.uc.edu/loans/loanprocess/directmpn
- Nursing MPN to be done: financialaid.uc.edu/loans/loanprocess/nursingmpn
- Health Professions MPN to be done: financialaid.uc.edu/loans/loanprocess/pharmmpn
- Grad PLUS LEC to be done: financialaid.uc.edu/loans/loanprocess/gradlec
- Grad PLUS MPN to be done: financialaid.uc.edu/loans/loanprocess/gradmpn
- Policy: financialaid.uc.edu/academicprogress
- Assessment Tool: financialaid.uc.edu/progressassessment
- Improving Progress: financialaid.uc.edu/academicimprovement
- Appeals: financialaid.uc.edu/academicprogressappeals or financialaid.uc.edu/progressappeals
- Plan Worksheet: financialaid.uc.edu/academicplan
- Submitting an Appeal via Financial Aid Portal: uc.verifymyfafsa.com
- SAP Degree Plan (when dealing with timeframe concerns)