Financial Aid

Helpful Financial Aid Links

We know that, while a lot of your financial aid questions when enrolling and as a student can be answered by Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services, there are other issues that surface related to your financial aid or that  involve non-UC offices.  The following list of links can assist you in addressing your financial aid issues.

Helpful links and phone numbers for financial aid matters.


Office or Agency and Weblink


UC Student Financial Aid

Student Financial Aid Office via Enrollment Services


College of Medicine Financial Aid (for M.D. students)

COM Financial Aid Office


Federal Application (FAFSA)

Federal Aid Programs


Federal Aid Programs

U.S. Department of Education and


Tax Information

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)


Federal Student Aid Personal Identification Username & Password (FSA ID)


Selective Service Registration

Selective Service


State of Ohio Grants & Scholarships

Ohio Department of Higher Education


Scholarship Search (non-UC)


Direct Loan Application


Direct Loan Servicing


Loan Servicing (for loans taken out prior to Direct Lending/2010-11)

Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation


Federal Perkins, Nursing or Health Professions Loan Servicing

UC Collections Office


Federal Student Aid Ombudsman (for help resolving disputes and issues)

Federal Aid Ombudsman


National Student Loan Data System


Veterans/GI Educational Benefits

UC Office of Veterans Programs and Services


Federally Required Disclosures about UC

Right to Know


Though we attempt to make the process simple and allow you to get most of your questions resolved easily with our office, there may be times before, during, or after your UC career that you will want to research and contact our financial aid partners.

Loan Repayment Information

Students seeking assistance with repayment issues for federal student loans will need to speak to the appropriate office or agency.

Direct Lending, required since 2010, will see most student and parent loans held by the Department of Education loan servicer. Federal Stafford and PLUS Loans taken at UC prior to June 2010 are most often serviced by Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation.

Federal Perkins, Nursing, or Health Professions Loans are serviced by the UC Collections Office.