Bearcats Recovery Community
The Bearcats Recovery Community is a program designed to support UC students in or seeking recovery from alcohol, drugs, and other addictions. The BRC and its programs allow students to have an authentic college experience at UC while maintaining their recovery.
What We Offer
- Weekly hybrid in-person and virtual peer-led support meetings. Fall 2022 Bearcats Recovery Meetings are every Tuesday from 6-7 pm in the Arts & Sciences Building room 211. Join online here!
- Sober Bearcats Tailgates Fall 2022:
- Saturday October 8th, vs. South Florida, 10am-2pm.
- Saturday November 5th, vs. Navy, 12-4pm.
- Substance-free social events Fall 2022: