Advanced Practice Providers Symposium to be held Sept. 28
The UC Health 2023 Advanced Practice Providers Symposium will be held from 7 a.m. until noon, Thursday, Sept. 28 in the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute auditorium.
There will be five presentations during the symposium:
- “Unmasking the Unknowns Around Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension” by Dalton Kuebel, PharmD, clinical pharmacy specialist, UC Health
- “Palliative Care, Hospice and End of Life Issues” by Angela Oder, DNP, nurse practitioner, Department of Internal Medicine
- “Using Antibiotics Effectively. Thus, Avoid Talking to Me.” by Chris Goddard, nurse practitioner, Department of Internal Medicine
- “Ohio Nurse Practice Act: Overview and Updates” by Lori Catalano, PhD, associate professor, College of Nursing
- “Leadership 2023: Padawan to Jedi Master” by William Knight IV, MD, professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Register for the 2023 APP Symposium online.