Aid Info for Academic Advisors
Because financial aid eligibility is connected to enrollment in a degree-seeking program, we have pulled together these links to pages most helpful to Academic Advisors.
Advisors can assist students in their enrollment decisions. At the same time, it is the student (not the Advisor) who is ultimately responsible for aid eligibility. Students should work with staff at Enrollment Services to ensure their actions will have the intended consequence.
- Adding, dropping, and complete withdrawal
- Academic Progress Policy
- Academic Progress Appeals
- Scholarships and affect on aid
- Scholarship search
- Student Loans
- Loan Forgiveness
- Cincinnati Pride Grant (CPG)
- TEACH Grant
- Summer Aid
- Study Abroad
- Undergraduate to graduate transition
- Applying for aid
- Graduate assistantships, fellowships, etc.