Graduate & Family
What's the Latest about Spring for Graduate & Family Housing?
President Pinto sent a message to the University on December 3, outlining requirements for COVID-19 testing for the return to campus, and throughout the spring semester. Details are on the UC Public Health site's Testing page. The testing page also includes guidance for students traveling from other states and internationally. Note that all students living in university housing will be required to complete COVID-19 testing for the spring semester regardless of whether they traveled. The return to campus testing is in addition to any testing required due to travel or quarantine.
Be mindful that the winter break may bring new travel restrictions, quarantine orders and testing requirements that may require adjustments to our spring move-in plans.Here are a few tings to watch for:
- Read your UC email at least twice per week for messages from President Pinto, Debra Merchant (VP for Student Affairs), Margaret Fogler (Manager of Office of Graduate & Family) or the Office of Graduate & Family Housing.
- Check back to the Grad & Family webpage for additional tasks you will be required to take.
- Review the Welcome to Graduate Housing page if you are an incoming tenant.
- Regularly review theinformation on the UC Public Health webpage for updates.
- Update your phone number in Catalyst so you can be reached by the University if necessary.
Living in Grad & Family Housing
Embarking on a graduate program is the beginning of an exciting adventure. Whether you are new to Cincinnati or continuing your graduate studies at UC, we have a variety of housing options designed to meet the diverse needs of graduate students.
Refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQs) section to learn more about graduate housing.
Graduate & Family housing includes multiple apartment communities with accommodations that range from studio apartments to one, two and three bedroom living spaces.
For graduate students and families seeking more private accommodations, information is available on private rentals such as a home, two-family rentals or a shared living space.
Graduate & Family student housing is conveniently located to UC with access to transportation and on-site management. Find your place.