UC medical students among the first to return to campus
August 10, 2020
The University of Cincinnati welcomes 182 newly admitted first-year medical students to campus this week. Residents from Ohio make up 47% or 85 students in this year’s medical class with non-Ohio residents accounting for the remaining 53% or 97 students. Women for the third time in the past five years make up a majority of the class accounting for 53% or 95 students. Men account for the remaining 47% or 86 students in the class. Ethnic minorities account for 23% or 42 students, while first-generation students account for 16% or 30 students. The average GPA for this year’s class is 3.74 and its average MCAT is 515.