Bearcats, unite for 'UC Day of Caring'
Stay connected during COVID-19
The UC community is coming together to care for each other during the COVID-19 pandemic. Even during this national crisis, we’re seeing #BearcatsGive hope and inspiration to each other every day.
Here are 9 ways for Bearcats to connect and give back.
- Take a moment to thank a Bearcat who’s been doing their part to help you or others recently.
- Post a photo, video or written message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram celebrating your fellow Bearcat’s act of caring and use #BearcatsGive. Let’s spread hope and inspiration to Bearcats everywhere. See the collection of messages in real time here.
- Take our #BearcatsGive Instagram quiz and share it to your stories.
- Create something beautiful. We have a list of fun Bearcat activities – coloring pages, puzzles and more – to keep your family entertained while staying home.
- Share your UC pride. Download some new wallpapers for your phone or desktop or use them as backgrounds during your next Zoom call.
- Missing campus this spring? Take a virtual tour of UC’s main campus.
- Check out online performances by the UC College-Conservatory of Music on YouTube.
- Purchase a “Strength in Unity” shirt from UC Health and Cincy Shirts. Portions of these t-shirt sale proceeds will benefit the YMCA of Cincinnati Emergency Response Fund.
- Donate to the UC Student Emergency Fund – it’s our way of helping students negatively affected by the pandemic.
From the entire UC family, thank you. Let’s continue taking care of each other, Bearcats.