ServiceNow upgrade set for 11:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 7
IT Service Portal & Knowledge Base intermittently unavailable for up to three hours
The IT Service Portal (uc.edu/ithelp) and Knowledge Base (kb.uc.edu) may be intermittently unavailable from 11:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 7, until 2:30 a.m., Sunday, Jan. 8, during a planned ServiceNow upgrade.
What you can expect
During the ServiceNow upgrade, you may experience intermittent access to:
- The IT Service Portal (uc.edu/ithelp) to submit a ticket for IT help or request an IT service.
- How-to articles in the IT Knowledge Base (kb.uc.edu)
You will have access to 24/7 Canvas Support:
- Our eLearning Support team provides around-the-clock assistance with Canvas and other tools within Canvas.
- Call us: Dial 513-556-HELP (4357) or 866-397-3382 from your personal phone. Or, dial 6-HELP (4357) from a university phone on campus. Then, select option 3.
If you experience any continuing issues following this maintenance window, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- Submit a ticket.
- Or call us.
- From your personal phone, dial 513-556-HELP (4357) or 866-397-3382; select option 2.
- From a university phone on campus, dial 6-HELP (4357); select option 2.
What would happen if student loans were forgiven?
March 27, 2023
NPR's Marketplace wanted to know what would happen if some or all student loans were forgiven and turned to experts, including University of Cincinnati economist Michael Jones.
Local Information: March 25, 2023
March 27, 2023
On March 25, 2023, police responded to the 2900 block of Jefferson for a burglary report.
Local Information: March 24, 2023
March 24, 2023
On March 24, 2023, police responded to the first block of West McMillan Street for a burglary report.