UC's On-Site Admissions Ends Delays and Adds Flexibility
Its not too late to get started on a degree this fall. With UCs On-Site Admissions program, students can still apply, get accepted and get ready to start classes on Sept. 24.
On-Site Admissions begins Monday, Aug. 4 and runs through Wednesday, Sept. 17, which is the last day to confirm admission for the Clifton campus. Students can visit the On-Site headquarters, located on the third floor of University Pavilion, and apply for admission, get accepted, register for classes, get college advising and financial aid counseling, take placement tests and have an orientation session.
Last year, over 700 UC students used the flexible program to enroll at UC. No appointment is necessary, but students must bring the following to On-Site:
- A copy of your final high school transcript (with a graduation date) or GED scores
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities that you formerly attended
- A $35 check or money order for the application fee
- A planning calendar to schedule your advising appointment
- A copy of your 2002 federal tax returns and drivers license, if youre applying for financial aid. Students who are dependents must also bring their parents 2002 tax returns.
- If your high school education included an international baccalaureate program, AP courses and tests or college courses, bring those transcripts or scores.
On-Sites hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with extended hours on Wednesdays from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Special Saturday hours are available on the following dates:
- Aug. 23 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Sept. 6 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Sept. 13 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
UCs fall quarter begins on Wednesday, Sept. 24. For more information about On-Site, check the Web site at http://www.admissions.uc.edu/onsite/