UC Clermont Summer Class Offer: Register for 6 Credit Hours, Only Pay for 5! One-Time Offer to Save $222
UC Clermont is offering a summer incentive to new, current and visiting students register for six credit hours and you only pay for five. UC Clermont College Summer Classes begin on May 8.
Summer courses are a great way to pick up some electives so the upcoming fall and spring course loads are not so heavy. This is also a great option for Cincinnati college students who are home for the summer. UC Clermont offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the stateonly $222 per credit hour!
The Summer Incentive Program (6 for 5) is available for students who enroll in six or more credit hours of courses offered by Clermont College (from OneStop course offerings select Clermont College as the offering college).
Guidelines for participation in the 6 for 5 program - receiving a $222 scholarship:
- You must be a resident of Ohio (paying in-state tuition) or qualify for reciprocal tuition rates. (Contact One Stop Services, 513-732-5300, to see if you qualify.)
- Register for at least six (6) credit hours of Clermont College courses (from One Stop course offerings select Clermont College as the offering college) for the summer semester 2017.
- Register in person or on-line at catalyst.uc.edu
- Speak with your advisor about course selections.
- Register by May 7, 2017.
- Please note: English and math courses require a placement test or an approved exemption.
- Due to the special nature of this program, scholarship refunds are not available if the student withdraws or does poorly in the courses selected. Students receiving VA or TAA/WIA funding also may not receive refunds through this program.
Summer classes begin May 8 and runs through August 5. We also offer shorter sessions within the semester that allow you to complete a full semester of work in an accelerated format. For frequently asked questions about summer semester, visit http://www.ucclermont.edu/summer/summer-faqs.html.
UC Clermont College is located in the center of Clermont County on 91 beautiful wooded acres in Batavia Township. The college is an accredited, open-access college offering more than 50 programs and degrees. UC East, a Clermont County expansion in the former Ford plant in Batavia Township, opened in the fall of 2010. It is home to UC Clermont's Allied Health programs. The college is part of the nationally recognized University of Cincinnati. For more information, call 513-732-5200 or visit www.ucclermont.edu
Double degrees: Students graduate from high school and college —...
June 16, 2022
When Tate Liming walked across the stage to accept his diploma at Felicity-Franklin High School in May, he was a step ahead of his fellow graduates — with a college degree already in hand.
UC to observe Juneteenth Monday, June 20
June 16, 2022
Our hope is that we as a university community can use this time to pause and reflect on the horrific injustices of our nation’s past. May we also commit to fighting systemic racial inequalities that continue today and devote ourselves to inclusiveness, equity and justice.
UC launches coast-to-coast co-op contest
June 14, 2022
Share a photo or short video (1-minute or less) of yourself at work telling us what you like about co-op on Instagram or LinkedIn during UC's first Coast-to-Coast Co-op Contest. We want to hear about the projects you’re working on, where you work, the people you work with, or other perks of the job.