NOTE: All due dates and deadlines are based on Eastern Standard Time
Popular UC Links
- One Stop Student Service Center
- Office of the Registrar
- Federal Privacy (FERPA) Regulations
- Student Financial Aid Office
- Student Health Insurance
- Housing and Food Service
- Tuition Refund Requests & Appeals (TRRA)
- Right to Know Information
Popular External Links
Office of the Bursar
The Office of the Bursar serves the university through the collection of fees, both academic and non-academic, which include instructional, campus life, general, IT, program, non-resident surcharges, room & board, and other fees set by individual colleges or units. We collect those fees via the disbursement of aid received through Financial Aid, third-party sponsors and processing of personal payments.
We also have the responsibility for notifying students with timely information relating to their financial account at UC. The purpose of these Web pages is to give students and parents insight as to the functions of the Office of the Bursar and its role at the University of Cincinnati.
We answer questions, including:
- How can I pay my bill?
- If my bill has been paid and I am due a refund, how do I get it?
- What happens if I don't pay my bill?
- What should my parents know about my bill?
For answers to these questions and so many more, click on the links in the left-hand column of this page.