Feb. 6 Wine Tasting: Wine, Cheese & Chocolate
Make your reservation now to enjoy a sampling of wines paired with fresh, complementary courses
Further action is required to make this image accessible
One of the below criteria must be satisfied:
- Add image alt tag OR
- Mark image as decorative
The image will not display on the live site until the issue above is resolved.
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips, paired with Prophecy Rose, France
- Spinach Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella
- Braised Short Ribs with Chocolate and Rosemary
- Sides- Creamy Mac & Cheese and Chocolate Glazed Carrots
- Paired with Margot’s Mirror, Bordeau
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Paired with Reckless Love Red Blend, California
Other beverage selections available. Must be 21 or older and present valid ID to buy and consume alcohol.
To RSVP: Please call 513-556-3135 or email email@example.com.
Save the Dates: Mick & Mack’s Chef’s Tables take place every third Thursday, and Wine & Spirits Tastings every first Thursday.
- Friday, February 21, chef’s table: French Quarter, with the first course served at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21, chef’s table: Bakin’ Bourbon, with the first course served at 5:30 p.m.