UC hosts Campus Services Showcase on May 5
The return of the annual Campus Services Showcase in Tangeman University Center’s Great Hall
Campus Services are the essential services that assist you and your colleagues both personally and professionally.
The Campus Services Showcase provides an opportunity for faculty and staff to interact with department personnel, and campus and community vendors who deliver the quality products and services that support the University of Cincinnati community experience.
Enjoy the catering showcase, office supply samples, and pose with your friends in the 360-degree photo booth.
When you come, bring your ID to verify your RSVP, and bring your business cards for the vendors!
Coming from another campus? For complimentary parking, use the CCM Garage, and pick up your complimentary exit voucher from the Parking Services table.
Bring some spending money to benefit student scholarships! A silent auction* will be held to raise funds to benefit the Larry Elsasser Memorial Scholarship. Below are just several of many auction items:
- One of two (2) annual Uptown Parking permits
- One of three (3) Campus Dining Pass 36 — includes 36 dining center meal swipes and $45 for your Bearcat Card
- Four (4) club seat tickets in Nippert West Pavilion for the 2022 Bearcats home football game
- Campus Recreation Annual Membership
- Football signed by Luke Fickell
While you're there, tell representatives from all our service units how we can better serve you.
* The auction ends at 1 p.m. Auction item pickup is 1-1:30 p.m. Credit card payment only.