Well-Being Wednesdays September offerings
Engage with Healthy UC with opportunities to stay connected
Healthy UC strives to continue to help each Bearcat thrive in a variety of ways. Student, faculty and staff can participate and engage when it works best for them. This month, Healthy UC will feature Sip and Create with Soul Palette, an interactive creative session; and sharing mental well-being resources that are available for the UC community. Additionally, partake in one of the new Choose Your Own Challenges.
Well-being Wednesday September Offerings
Sept. 2, 2020
- Tune in with your right brain for this guided drawing session, “Sip and Create with Soul Palette”, on Sept. 2 from 3:30-4:30 p.m. No experience needed. This will help give a glimpse of what to expect.
Sept. 9, 2020
- Identifying and Removing Microaggressions: On Sept. 9 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., you can join this Part 1 online training to focus on how you can proactively identify and remove microaggressions from your institution.
- Did you know the Campus Recreation Center reopened last month? Before you visit, review the safety guidelines and reminders, and save your spot today.
Sept. 16, 2020
- Check out the variety of Emotional Wellness and Mental Health Resources available to the UC Community.
- Take a few moments to check in with yourself by completing the new 14-Day Self-Care Choose Your Own Challenge.
Sept. 23, 2020
- Join the Connect & Reflect session on Sept. 23 from 12:15-1 p.m. for an opportunity to share and connect with others over relevant and through-provoking content.
Sept. 30, 2020
- Virtual Take 5 Kits and Take 5 Choose Your Own Challenge will encourage you to take micro-breaks, that can help avoid “decision fatigue,” which may impact our ability to reason and out willpower to keep working.
Stay in the know
Don’t miss out on the latest with Healthy UC. The Healthy UC partners have various accounts to subscribe to and follow. The Healthy UC Events page provides these accounts
Healthy UC also encourages you to use #healthyuc and #UCtheGood on social media outlets and share how you are focusing on your well-being.