Hours are subject to change.
Tangeman University Center Hours
Hours subject to change as announced by university officials. Building is closed for all university holidays.
Spring Semester Hours
|Jan. 9||Noon - 5 p.m.|
|Jan. 10 - 13||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Jan. 14||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Jan. 15||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Jan. 16||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Jan. 18-20||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Jan. 21||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Jan. 22||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Jan. 23||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Jan. 24 - 28||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Jan. 29||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Jan. 30||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Jan. 31||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
TUC, Level 3
|Days of Week||Hours|
|Monday - Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||CLOSED
*Hours by appointment only. Please call 513-569-4190 to schedule.
Steger Student Life Center
Aug. 15 - Dec. 11
|Monday -Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thanksgiving - Sunday||CLOSED|
|Saturdays - Sundays
Tangeman University Center (TUC)
Facial coverings should be worn at all times while indoors at TUC.
For up-to-date COVID-19 information, please visit the UC Public Health website.
SEVERE WEATHER POLICY
TUC will follow the university's winter weather policy. For information regarding Tangeman University Center's severe weather policy, please read our inclement weather policy.
In the heart of the campus, follow the MainStreet brick pavers from McMicken Commons to Campus Recreation Center, where you’ll find food locations, shopping, student resources and fun things to do.
Tangeman University Center (TUC) and Steger Student Life Center (SSLC) are located in the center of UC’s main campus.
- TUC is the home of Catskeller, the Cinema, the food court, the UC Bookstore, ExpressMart, the MainStreet Connection Center, Mick & Mack's Café, Quick Mick's Café and PNC Bank, as well as many study areas.
- TUC is the place to meet! Schedule a room for a meeting, lecture, group presentation - you name it! With spaces as small as group study and classrooms, and as large as the Cinema and Great Hall, we can accommodate you. Catering is available, too!
- If you have a last-minute need for a room for a study group or meeting try On-Demand!
- SSLC is home to meeting spaces for student groups and organizations, Student Affairs offices, a Subway restaurant, and one of three Starbucks on main campus.
- The Campus Recreation Center houses one of the top university recreation centers in the country, two dining centers, and classrooms. And adjacent to the center is Market on Main (affectionately called MoM), offering groceries, snacks, beverages, school supplies, and other essentials for campus life.
Stay on top of what’s happening on campus! Follow UCMainStreet on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.