Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award
Nomination Deadline: November 21, 2022
The Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award honors two faculty members who have exceeded the scope of their duties and have achieved new heights in teaching, research, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I), and/or student learning.
Criteria and Eligibility
- Teaching faculty with an FTE less than 100% are eligible.
Recognition and Award
Recipients are recognized at the UC Faculty Awards Ceremony and receive a plaque and an award of $2,000.
Nomination and Submission Guidelines
Nomination Submission Deadline
Monday, November 21, 2022
Nomination Package Submission Process
- Any full or part‐time faculty member or student may nominate a candidate
- Self-nominations are accepted
- Submit all nomination materials as a single electronic PDF file using the Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award nomination form
Nomination Package Required Contents
- A narrative of no more than 1000 words that describes how the candidate has exceeded expectations in academic excellence by serving students
- A letter of recommendation from the head of the appropriate academic unit that addresses how the applicant meets the award description
- Candidates CV
- No more than two (2) additional letters of support from students and/or peers
- A letter of support from the College Dean