Faculty Enrichment Center
Developed as part of the University of Cincinnati’s strategic direction, Next Lives Here, the Faculty Enrichment Center (FEC) is one of the only centers of its kind across the nation.
Distinctly different from the traditional teaching and learning center, the FEC supports faculty with resources for professional growth, personal well-being, and innovative career successes.
Programming and Consultations
Our programming develops careers and sharpens skills in:
- professional development
- interdisciplinary collaboration
- diversity, equity, and inclusion
- social and personal well-being
In addition, our consultation hours connect faculty with offices and entities across the university, including Research Development Services, Advanced Research Computing, UC Press, The Human Research Protection Program, UCSIM, and more.
To meet the needs of our evolving faculty, we provide a technologically enhanced space that operates seamlessly with the university’s systems and supported tools.
Our space and technology offerings include:
- 4K high-definition conference room with fast and reliable teleconferencing
- Large conference rooms equipped with computers, 55+ inch monitors, and web-conferencing/video recording capabilities
- Small conference and project rooms for meetings, collaborations, research work, and more
- Two lounge areas, a kitchenette, fresh coffee, and daily lockers
A Word from our Participants
"The instructor was highly engaging and versed in the nuances of [their] topic. Her experience and passion really shone through. The faculty members that attended were active in responding which also made for a great time. The content was relatable, and a number of solutions and approaches were given."
Solo Success Attendee
“AMAZING R workshops!”
-R Workshops Participant
“Vicki was a fantastic presenter! Such clear and useful information. it was nice to meet other faculty at the same center stage from elsewhere at the university.”
So You’re Mid-Career, Now What? Attendee