Tangeman University Center
The only event-specific restriction that may remain is no food in classrooms.
Crowd size limitations have been lifted in Ohio and on campus, so campus no longer has specific 10- or 50-person event caps nor designations around no-contact food service.
Tangeman University Center (TUC) is a 240,000 square foot student center located in the heart of MainStreet. This four-story building is the home of the iconic clock tower that plays UC’s Alma Mater twice daily at noon and 6 p.m. TUC is the central campus location offering the university community a vast variety of dining options, shopping, and meeting spaces.
TUC features 16 general meeting rooms and the Great Hall, which serves as a banquet room or lecture hall. TUC is a flexible option for small-medium sized events and conferences. Classic Fare Catering is the exclusive caterer for food, beverage, and linen needs.
Standard arrival time is 30 minutes prior to your event start time. If you need more time, please notify CES to see if your reservation can be modified. Events should be planned within the operating hours of the building to allow ample time for guests to arrive/depart.
|May 2 - August 14, 2021|
|Monday - Friday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Amenities by Building Level
- Catskeller - Closed Fall/Spring Semester
- MainStreet Cinema lower level exit - No movie showings Fall/Spring Semester.
- Classic Fare Catering Kitchen & Offices
- Loading Dock
- Food Court
- MainStreet Cinema - No movie showings Fall/Spring Semester.
- Fifth Third ATM
- Bearcat Card Value Transfer Station
- UC Bookstores course materials
- Campus Services Administrative Offices
- Main Lobby
- Bearcat Promise Career Studio
- PNC Bank & ATM
- MainStreet ExpressMart & Bearcat Card Office
- Mick & Mack's Takeout
- Quick Mick's
- UC Bookstores apparel, gifts and technology
- PNC ATM
- 17 Meeting Rooms
- Student Senate Room
- Event Services Information Desk
- Veteran's Lounge
- Meditation Room
- Lactation Room
- Great Hall