COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
NOTE: All due dates and deadlines are based on Eastern Standard Time
Popular UC Links
- One Stop Student Service Center
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Financial Aid Office
- Student Health Insurance
- University Health Services
- Housing and Food Service
- Federal Privacy (FERPA) Regulations
- Tuition Refund Requests & Appeals (TRA)
- Office of the Controller
- Office of the Treasurer
- Right to Know Information
Popular External Links
Office of the Bursar
Tuition and Fees for the 2020 - 21 academic year have been approved by the Board of Trustees.
The Office of the Bursar serves the university through the collection of fees, both academic and non-academic, which include instructional, campus life, general, IT, program, non-resident surcharges, room & board, and other fees set by individual colleges or units. We collect those fees via the disbursement of aid received through Financial Aid, third-party sponsors and processing of personal payments.
We also have the responsibility for notifying students with timely information relating to their financial account at UC. The purpose of these Web pages is to give students and parents insight as to the functions of the Office of the Bursar and its role at the University of Cincinnati.
We answer questions, including:
- How can I pay my bill?
- If my bill has been paid and I am due a refund, how do I get it?
- What happens if I don't pay my bill?
- What should my parents know about my bill?
For answers to these questions and so many more, click on the links in the left-hand column of this page.