- By purchasing online in advance, you will avoid the long lines at the parking office the first few days of classes. Although, you can order your permit online, as of this date, you will be required to pick up your pass from the Parking Services Office.
- CCM, Corry, Varsity Village, Clifton Court and University Garages are sold out.
- A permit must be on display while parked on university property.
- Evening permits are valid between 3 p.m. - 7 a.m. Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Residential parking is prohibited with this permit.
- Eden Garage top deck parking is only valid on level 8.
Our How-to Videos Will Help Make Parking on Campus Simple:
Convenient Air Compressor Installed Outside University Ave. Garage
Parked on West Campus with tires that are low on air? Motorist assistance personnel helping other motorists? Use the new air compressor recently installed outside University Avenue Garage.
Parking Services has installed an air compressor outside University Avenue Garage for the convenience of campus students, faculty and staff, who need to add air to tires. When motorist assistance personnel are not available or the police cannot respond quickly due to other calls, this service will be especially handy.
Another compressor will be installed in Lot 13 outside Eden Garage on the Medical Campus when the adjacent construction project is complete.