Location & Hours
- The Faculty Enrichment Center is located on the fifth floor in Langsam Library, suite 540.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm and Friday, 8am-4pm
- FEC Office Phone: 513-556-7324
The FEC provides support and advocacy to develop and retain a diverse faculty who feel professionally and personally enriched and satisfied, and who contribute innovatively to the mission of the university throughout their careers.
Engage and empower faculty for professional growth, personal well-being, and professional success in innovative ways throughout their careers.
- Balance: We support and encourage a healthy blend of professional and broader life responsibilities and activities.
- Collaboration: We value collaboration within and across disciplines and strive to create an atmosphere that encourages collaboration.
- Community: We believe that a sense of community is essential to faculty success and retention; we serve as a central nexus for learning, information gathering, and networking that will foster a community.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and in furthering the university’s strategic goal of recruiting outstanding faculty
- Whom we enrich and retain throughout their careers.
- Inclusivity: We welcome faculty from all titles, ranks, and career stages; we recognize and appreciate faculty from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all faculty.