Public Safety

CSA Reportable Incident Form

When a crime is disclosed to you, you have two options:

  1. Call UCPD at 513-556-1111.
    • Tell them you need to make a report. Even if the victim does not want to speak with police, you still need to report the information.
  2. Fill out a Clery Reportable Incident Form, found below.
    • Once you fill out this form it will automatically send to the Clery email.

Once you have done one of those two options, your Clery responsibilities are complete. A list of crime victim resources is available online.