Preparing for Travel
You've applied to a study abroad program and gotten accepted. Now what?
Get ready for your upcoming adventure by making sure that you
- have a valid passport and a visa, if necessary.
- have signed up for and attended a mandatory pre-departure orientation
- have prepared for your health and well-being abroad, including special accommodations, allergies, mental health, and prescriptions.
- have gotten health insurance for your time abroad
- know how to stay safe
- know what to do in an emergency
- know some tips for travel